No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Short tofu

Ben is here! Sorry that I couldn't post for a while. Yesterday I went to the oldest vegetation restaurant in Seattle! Wow is all I can say. It is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a hummus wrap. Very good food. 5 stars! So, I have a new follower named Dawn. Dawn, please post a comment at commentpage.weebly.com So time for a poll!! This is a random poll. What is your favorite card game? A.magik B.yugi-oh C.pokemon Voting ends April 23. Comment on commentpage.weebly.com. And as my sister would say, Bye-bye.

2 comments:

  1. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2011650599_apusschoollunchesthreat.html

    more people joining the revolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you some Broccoli.

    Collider Man

    ReplyDelete