No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

plastic coffee

Check out a cool website that made a shout-out to me! http://www.vegkids.net/index.html I'm sorry I don't know how to make a link to it. I know Katie, the maker of vegkids and am a vegetarian myself. Don't make stupid or dumb (not the same thing) rumors about me and Katie. AKA: Ben likes Katie. That is stupid. Katie likes Ben. That is dumb. Remember, I can trash your comment. So, I made some new lyrics for we are the nerds. I would like to acknowledge Clay, my biggest help in we are the nerds. Look at this awful goodness... KFC is introducing a new sandwich on the 12th,,,, the bread is 2 pieces of fried chicken and the meat is bacon, plus a little "secret" sauce!!!! This is the double down!! I think this is gross! Comment what you think about the double down. So, bye

1 comment:

  1. I read today on CityRag that the actual calorie count is likely something more like 1190, which sure sounds a lot closer to right by me.

    Good post Ben, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete