No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Diamond dogs

First, you can comment without an email address. Just click on the open ID thing and enter your
name. Today I'm making a 10 facts about me thing. 1. I'm a nutrition freak. 2. I'm a vegetarian. 3. I've killed only 4 things in my life 3 flies and a bee. 4. I have a sister. 5. I love to read and I got 100% on a big test. 6. I want to be either a critic, a botanist or a nutritionist when I grow up. 7. I have claustrophobia. 8. I am extremely mature, according to my teacher. 9. I only had 3 friends in kindergarten. 10. I actually like the sound of nails on a chalkboard. So, that's stuff about me that is not essential to know! Post in the comments below what my next title should be. A. Fiber cats. B. Magic caterpillars. C. Sharp grass. voting ends April 15 9:00 AM. If no one votes I will do Fiber cats. Bye say Ben.

1 comment: