No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blue tongues

Hey nerds of the world!! So, I'm gonna do 10 things about me! 1. I am a terrible sprinter, but can run "wickedly fast" (according to 1kzebra) in long distance. 2. I have the same birthday as Buddha, Julian Lennon, and Chuggaaconroy. 3. I've had a Youtube account that I don't use for 1 year. 4. My middle name is Hunter, even though I'm a vegetarian. 5. I'm rooting for the Packers in the Super Bowl. 6. I weigh only 68 pounds, and I am 10 and a half. 7. My favorite restaurant is the Sunlight Cafe, which is all vegetarian. 8. My least favorite color is red. 9. On my soccer team, I've never scored a goal that wasn't a ground shot. 10. I think that pi shouldn't be how many times a circle can fit inside itself. Anywho, there's more stuff that you absolutely don't need to know about me!!! Anywho, Sophie made a new blog called jbloversaddress.blogspot.com, and she also has a Youtube account called jbscute1!!! Anywho, I'm saying anywho way to much!!Bye nerds.

2 comments:

  1. https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3654&c=iggyfb0411&s_src=padfb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ben! You run uber fast!

    ReplyDelete