No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Complex capers

Hi nerds!! Well, I went to the Wayward Cafe this morning, and I thought it was really bad. When I say bad, I mean 1 star bad. There is no ice, the cranberry juice wasn't drinkable (is that a word?),And there were no waiters. We got our food, and it looked delicious. It wasn't. My omelet was terrible. Were are the veggies? My dads scramble was just as bad. But my sister loved the pancakes, so that's a plus. Elyse (my sister) is extremely picky, so stuff has to be good for her to eat it. So, I lost 2 teeth within 3 days!!!! Considering I hadn't lost a tooth for 2 and a half years that's pretty good. Well, have a happy Christmas and a merry New Year (no, that isn't a typo).

No comments:

Post a Comment