No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sonic bikes

Hey nerds!! Anywho, my friend went to Alaska. So, how about 10 more things about me!! 1. I think that the biggest waste of time is sleep. 2. Art is my least favorite subject. 3. When I'm emotionally sad I will not eat anything!! 4. My nickname among friends is Skinny Boy. 5. I'm tall for my age. 6. My uncle was one of the best racquetball players in the U.S in his prime. 7. I hate artificial cherry flavoring. 8. I have accidentally kneed myself in the face and gotten a bloody nose from that. The weird thing is that I can't touch my knee to my nose if I try. 9. My favorite video game system is the N64, which was discontinued in 2006. 10. I can go cross eyed with 1 eye. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment