No email, no problem!

Go to commentpage.weebly.com to comment!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lovely doorbells

Hey nerds! So, here are yet 10 more things about me. 1. I think petakids.com is a cool site. 2. I love to read, but I hate writing. 3. I think caramel is the worst food in the world. 4. My eyesight is 20/20. 5. If you know me, never try to punch my friends, I'm gonna throw myself in front of those punches. 6. I've never had any broken bones! 7. My mom owns a candy company called be sweet confections check it at besweetconfections.com. 8. I can always tell if someone's looking at me. 9. I barely ever watch t.v. 10. The reason I made the nerds was I wanted to be normal all my life and I wanted to make a club for people like me. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. i like the new picture.. what type of bird is that? i think you meant petakids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Awesome... um some sort of rodent. I'm not a rodent expert . It's an antelope, not a deer.

    ReplyDelete